The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g head on a 6 bolt block vs 1g head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beanokid69

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 7, 2003
San Jose, California
Like the title says what do you guys think is better? The airflow of the 1g or the efficiency of the 2g head? I'm talking on a 400+hp application too

Gt4088...thanks for the topic post Btw ill look into it

Exactly why I asked it :) I wanted to hear from both sides of the coin... I already have a ported 2g head running right now but in the past have always ran with 1gs

It's impossible to answer your question without more specific information. In some cases a 2g head is king, others the 1g is king. Depends on stroke, compression, cams, street or race, type of competition, boost/turbo, car weight, etc. Your question as worded is too vague.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back