1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold 2g Dennis grant spec CUSTOM KONI COILOVERS

Posted by Archer Fabrications, Apr 10, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. Archer Fabrications

Archer Fabrications Supporting Vendor

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    I have a set of lightly used DG koni coilovers that I just pulled off my GSX shell. Approx 3k miles of use. Look great still. Asking $1450 shipped to the lower 48.

Front spring rate: 650
    Rear spring rate: 350

These have spherical bearing billet top hats and hypercoil springs and were built to spec by me using far north racing’s guidelines.

These are one of the best coilovers you can have for your 2g when autocrossing or road racing, however they also worked great with drag racing for me as well.

Comes with everything pictured
    AE44B7AC-CC77-4D0E-B4CB-8F672D4439D2.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019

386  7

2006 Evo 9 MR
    awd · manual · Lancer Evolution
  2. Archer Fabrications

Archer Fabrications Supporting Vendor

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    SOLD!

386  7