The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2003 eclipse :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I’m still hoping to get the one the tow company has, but holidays set me back and this one was free, and I have bad self control when it comes to eclipses, so I’ve adopted this one in the mean time, it was left at a repair shop since 2010. It’s super clean and only has 140k, despite my wife being pissed. I couldn’t help myself. :) it’s got the 4g64 in it so it should be easy to mod. Don’t worry I’m still a bigger fan of the 2g but I’m also Apparently a foster home for all things eclipse, broken, and abandon. Hahah

I’m still hoping to get the one the tow company has, but holidays set me back and this one was free, and I have bad self control when it comes to eclipses, so I’ve adopted this one in the mean time, it was left at a repair shop since 2010. It’s super clean and only has 140k, despite my wife being pissed. I couldn’t help myself. :) it’s got the 4g64 in it so it should be easy to mod. Don’t worry I’m still a bigger fan of the 2g but I’m also Apparently a foster home for all things eclipse, broken, and abandon. Hahah
I would take a free car no matter what it is.

Haha then you’d have a yard full here, I do diesel mechanics and do side jobs for a bunch of tow lots, they usually just send all the cars that are unclaimed you the scrap yard for like 100$ it’s not hard to tell them you’ll haul it then it’s outa the way for them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back