1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 1g Mitsubishi Eclipse stock intercooler $75.00 OBO

Posted by EvaninCT, Aug 20, 2019

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. EvaninCT

EvaninCT Probationary Member

Joined Aug 20, 2019
    SEYMOUR, Connecticut
    I am selling my 1g Eclipse stock side mount intercooler. It is in very good condition and it was pressure tested and passed. There is just some overspray on it from when the bumper was painted. I'm selling it for $75.00 (shipping included in the continental US)or best offer. I removed it when i put on my front mounted intercooler and have since sold my car a while ago now and it has just been sitting around so im very willing to work on the price with someone, so make me an offer it can't hurt. 20190813_211146.jpg 20190813_211135.jpg Message me or reply to post.