The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1g dsm tein springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerAWD

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2009
Spanaway, Washington
looking to see what the spring rating is on the tein springs for the 1g dsm awd, have brand new struts all around also and does not feel all that firm enough, i also adjusted my camber in the rear with the stock tow bars have a slider only worked up to a 2inch drop, the car is lowered 1.8inchs and rubs when i taking really tight hard courners, i also have a 15/16 rear sway bar, eliminated understeer alot but i need some better springs for something

I have them on my AWD and I am not impressed but they are a lot better ride then my Sprint springs on my FWD.

I had ksports on my AWD and they were heavenly. But... I slid on black ice into a curb abd snapped the driver's front. So now I have GVR4 struts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back