The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1998 eclipse gsx built engine 5 speed dsm link $5000 no rust fl car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themanotb

Probationary Member
Aug 29, 2010
tampa, Florida
1998 Eclipse Gsx Mitsubishi. 5 speed awd. It has 141 on the chassis; everything else for that matter has been upgraded or replaced. Brand new engine installed Fully Built I might add. The car has a full autocross adjustable suspension on it. Black leather seats with no rips. Everything works great on the car. I have had it for about 4 yrs and have had my fun at this point. You name it it’s been replaced. New axle’s wheel bearings rack and pion, new tie rods, full camber kit, and full exhaust system from the turbo back, steal braided clutch line, brand new engine less than 1000 miles on it. Transmission has about 50k on it and it shows. The car shift perfect, no issues what so ever. Car starts up and drives great. No issues what so ever with it. I have invested more time and energy into this car then I care to share. Nothing has been spared putting this car together. I’ve just lost interest patience and time for it anymore. Now body wise it’s very solid. It’s never been into any accident and that you can trust. The ac works great and is nice and cold. The way the car is setup is a reliable daily or just put a bigger turbo on it and boost out. Right now it’s set at 15 psi and runs great. Serious calls only if you have the cash. Clean Florida Title in hand. Please if you’re calling have cash in hand. Plenty of cash and parts have been invested in this car. It runs very strong and on a conservative tune. A few minor upgrades and the potential of this platform is limitless. Car will come with stock 16 rims.. Vin Code to car#4A3AL54F9WE064361 Car is located in Tampa Bay.
NO TRADES CASH ONLY $5000 Firm Thanks 727 379 4236
*Fully Built Engine*
**Custom Parts**
Dsm Link and Aem wideband 5v powered.
Wisco hd pistons 85mm
Manley rods
Arp head studs
Mls head gasket
Kelford cams
Adjustable cam gears
3g revised lifters
2100 act clutch 6 puck sprung disc
16g turbo
Front mount intercooler
Tial bov 50mm
Kevlar timing belt
Stock Transmission No grinds Low mileage 23 spline Transfer Case
High pressure fuel system with 8an line
AEM High pressure fuel rail and regulator
Walbro 255 in tank custom hanger and 8an Line Out. Total Fuel System Supports 600 hp
Full adjustable suspension high and camber.
Car still has complete Ac System which works great.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back