The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

1995 GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This must be one of the only 2g DSMs on the road in Japan? What do the locals think? Nice build.

This must be one of the only 2g DSMs on the road in Japan? What do the locals think? Nice build.

Thank you very much !
Yeah When I checked some Japanese car blogs, I could find only less than 15 (I can't remember exactly) 2g dsm listed in all Japan, and absolutly no AWD LOL

Here only car maniacs recognize it. Lots of local thinks at first look it is a customized Nissan Silvia S15 or mitsubishi FTO.
One day when it was red, I had an old woman asking me if it was a Ferrarri ;)

All local I spoke with loved it.
Also lots of people stops, just to look at it, it is a very cool feeling, I love it !

That is awesome, love the car and the fact that you are in Japan with it! Nice work. I have a 1996 Subaru Impreza GT as well (daily driver), I hear they are quite popular in Japan as well for the left hand drive, do you ever see any there? I found one blog so far LOL

That is awesome, love the car and the fact that you are in Japan with it! Nice work. I have a 1996 Subaru Impreza GT as well (daily driver), I hear they are quite popular in Japan as well for the left hand drive, do you ever see any there? I found one blog so far LOL

Thanks!

Yeah your impreza is a pretty famous car, but recently I don't see that much of them... Most of Japanese have this strange habit of not keeping cars when they got over 60.000 miles... Maybe changing the timing belt is too much work ;)

The car looks great! Keep having fun with it and make it how you want it.

In the states people don't even take a second glance at our cars in traffic, these cars were very popular much like a scion tc or Toyota celica and only very few people appreciate them.

Is it expensive to keep the vehicle registered and inspected, I know many older vehicle have trouble passing the strict and expensive inspection and registration process

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back