The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1992 gvr4 in OK for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jared98gst

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 24, 2011
edmond, Oklahoma
YEAR/MAKE/MODEL :1992 galant vr4 664/1000 (lil evo)

CURRENT MILEAGE:183,xxx on body, motor could be stock bottom end supposed new head, no valve noise at 183 seems to confirm, no guarantee

COLOR (EXT/INT):white paint(rough hood), great black leather with one tear in driver seat but its at the seam, sew it back up

TRANSMISSION:5 speed shifts like butter, no grinds, stock spec clutch by the feel, doesnt slip on a launch never been opened up by me

LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):edmond, ok

CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): 405-837-8440, [email protected], pm

PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $3000 obo or possible trade

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

CLEAN TITLE? ____greeeeeen

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) ____no history available

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) ____ body needs some dents popped out and touch up painted, hood needs serious work or replacing(cracking filler basically no clear)

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?no docs

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
tires are 75% or more
NO ABS it was removed brakes work fine for anyone who has been in a non abs car
timing belt has a wear spot from the cam gear cover being put on incorrectly, drives fine but should be replaced before any large mods
ps works alt works belts in good condition
oil leak from current t25 setup( blew the 14b had to get around for a bit)
after market struts/springs up front, no name brand, i would replace with stock or some other full setup
all shocks are in good shape though long with the springs just rubs up front on certain bumps
passsenger rear light has broken plastic along with front pass blinker both still work along with all working runnings lights

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
the goodies
INSTALLED-
dsmlink v3 lite (ready to tune anywhere you wanna take this car
gm maf and maft plug and play 1g harness (dial in any injectors you want)
t25( which to any dsm person knows they dont flow enough to make power on a lower comp 1g engine)
screamer 02 housing(also have stock one) dump tube needs fab work for this car and a stud on the housing needs to be bent just a lil to match up with a downpipe( got bent somehow not bad by any means, so the car is running open o2 atm doesnt affect driving just the noise
3 bolt lsd rear
UNINSTALLED( may come with purchase if im comfortable with the price)
venom intake manifold with bbk 75mm tb
cam gears
850s
gm-4 turbo diessel turbo 51t/32 (t3 manifold needed, and o2 housing)

the t25 setup is a little homade, a 16g with an install kit is all thats needed to button this thing up, if it doesnt go fast i will be ordering and install for a solid 3k+ price

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Pictures of the engine bay?

Looks like the wrong bolt was put in the oil pan under the timing belt - that would be why the belt is worn like it is.

I'm a bit interested in it. How far are you willing to meet?

not looking to have to drive very far to sell it, i see your in arkansas, could MAYBE work something out
ill climb under it in the morning, i suspected cover because when i got it the plastic was warped and the plastic ridge on the bottom of the cover matched the size and location of the wear spot

ALSO have a 3 inch downpipe that will be included with the sale (o2 housing not provided)

I see - well from first hand experience and from how common it is I can assure you that's the Timing belt issue.

I'm certainly interested as I've been looking for a GVR4 for a while now. Let me know what turns up in the morning. I have a co-worker that lives in OKC, would you mind if I had him come and take a look at the vehicle?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back