The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

16g install kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you wanna spend the money on a 2g install kit for you MHI turbo, I would just get one from one fro our vendors on here. You know its quality and they will stand by their products, the last thing you want is improper lubrication of your turbo.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/new...tall-kit-feedback-previous-buyers-please.html

Also, I know that the vendors are more expensive than most EBAY set ups, there is a reason quality, but it if its going to break the bank then look into tweeking your current set up.

If you want braided lines look at this tech article: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...340890-diy-replacement-water-supply-line.html

I also replaced the feed line with braided AN fitting. The inlet has the same thread size and I mated it with a 6an line that ran to the thermostat housing.

goodluck

Searching for car parts is good, searching for information/reviews about the car parts you're interested is just as important. Next time use our sites SEARCH function, you could have pulled up numerous threads about this same install kit.

:dsm:

It's crap, I got it and the back coolant line doesn't fit once you try to mount it to the manifold. It sticks out too far.

The oil return line is wicked thick and kinks, no way around that.

The bolt holes for the gaskets are too small, you'll have to drill them out to use them.

Pretty much your paying for a usable oil feed line and that's it.

You can reuse your stock water lines, just bend them a little bit. And search the classifieds for a 1g return tube/oil feed, or get a nice shiny ss feed line from one of our supporting venders, and reuse your stock oil return (stretch it out a bit)

Thanks guys! I got a ss braided oil feed line, going to use my waterlines from the t25, I got a RRE j pipe and modified 2g oil return tube to fit the 14b on the classified ads. What I'm searching into now if I can fit a eBay 16g turbine housing on a 14b?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back