The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Vert top

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^^ But at 72k miles, the top shouldn't need replacement like that. Age though yeah, but still.

Previous owner as usual, neglected maintenance so i had a bent arm piece, and the headliner was all jacked up. In the end it was like $200 more to fully re-do my top, headliner and arms with oem parts. It should not have needed it correct, but i suspect this car was in a barn for a while or some where out side sine the sun damage was nasty. Hell, the kid told me it had a minor hesitation under load and re did timing and plugs.... plugs were VERY wrong and timing was NOT done. Got the correct plugs and all was good! Any way LOL, top.is solid now, and since upholstery shops at least here, have a hell of a time getting oem so i shouldt need to worry for some time about the top now. :)

No, timing was good, he just claimed to have done the timimg prior to the purchase and the plugs but still didnt fix the hesitation issue. Dude had a low IQ with dsm's and you could tell he was fishing for a young teen with zero knowledge to pick it up for his asking price of 5.5k LOL long ass story really.

Lol, I hate it when people fish for my cash. The guy I bought my gsx from was upfront with everything and even told me he wasn't trying to get much, just didn't want to be lowballed. But he was only asking for $1000, so I took it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back