The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Rare GSX found

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOW! But I still wonder if you would still be better off buying a used rebuilt and modded eclipse for probably what this guy would be willing to accept.

Ive seen that same car on craigslist in SF before. Im starting to wonder if its a scam.

Yeah for that price I would be looking for a supra tt. Just saying.

yea for that price i would definitely get a EVO....i know its one bad eclipse but not for the price LOL

Pretty sure it would have black interior if it's truly a '99. I call scam.

One of my best friends has a 99GSX *white gauges that year* and it has tan interior, butit's also a burgandy body (the color darker than mine) not sure if you meant you didn't think there was tan interior period in 99 or if you're just reffering to tan interior with black paint..figured i'd add that info though

Damn I thought 75k was good for mileage

The friend i mentioned above only has somewhere around 43k on his. Although in his case it's because the car is ALWAYS breaking drivertrain parts. He's shredded 2 TRE trannies, wasted a couple T-cases, rear end gears and axles, went through 2 aftermarket driveshafts (now has carbon unit) and has also popped a couple engines through out the years..

The car seems to run for a few months at most each summer then something breaks, but to be fair about the parts, He WILL NOT learn to slip the clutch, he 2-steps the thing at almost 8k RPM and side steps the clutch, says when it's built right it will take the punishment but i tell him that is not the case. He's got an RPS twin disk unit in the thing but last summer right after getting it back from it going south we were making a pull on the highway in 4th gear and the TRE trans just peeled the teeth right off of 4th :(

The car would be beautifull if kept on the road. We wrappedevery panel we couldn't buy in carbon with carbon cloth, sealed it with resin, sandedd and cleared the entire thing. IT really is a nice car with all top of the line parts on it but i guess it goes to show A lot of power + abusive driver = broken car LOL

sorry to go OT, it just always leave me sitting there thinking "how can he not want to make the car last one of these time" and then when i think of how low miles the car is, clean interior with DVD player in the dash., The car is just perfect IMO in every sense from fast to flash as well as comfort, but apparently it's not up to hisstandards yet.. (the car makes a tad over 750hp to the wheels when dyno'd as a FWD with a VCE installed) Was running the 6776 i recently was using and now has the newest 6765 billet wheel even though it hasn't been on the road to even spool the thing yet due to the shredded trans.

Pretty sure it would have black interior if it's truly a '99. I call scam.

And it has those 99 quarter panel windows i was telling you about. 99 for sure.

Or like Eric rocking ONE 99 and one 95-98 on the other side. LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back