The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

GSX Forgotten Pics, found!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpooledGSX98

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2003
Phoenix, Arizona
Most of you know the story of my 98 GSX. One of my good friends is in town and happened to have his laptop with him containing pictures I never got to see. He took these pictures and flew back to Oregon right before my car was stolen. The pictures he captured are of the last couple nights my car was seen. It was good to see these pictures and actually motivated me to keep trying hard, and as proven, good things come with time. :thumb:

Just figured I'd share em. :cool:

Night pics are of the last In&Out DSM meet in the 2g. Hanging with Kevin, Mario, Brandon, Jason, and the crew.

Attachments

• Dsm Night.jpg
    Dsm Night.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 424
  • Marios 1100hp Eclipse.jpg
    Marios 1100hp Eclipse.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,393
  • Tint Stage 1 (2)small.JPG
    Tint Stage 1 (2)small.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 3,420
  • Marios 1100hp Eclipse (3).jpg
    Marios 1100hp Eclipse (3).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,594
thats so sad it got stolen.. was it ever recovered? beautiful car, first 2g ive seen that looked good wingless

yeah man i remember those pics. sunday the tint day. redline energy drinks and no sleep. one of the few pics of the wingless GSX....but now it's time for bigger and better thangs...

WOW. it used to be looking good! :coy: (Thief :mad: )

spoold said:
thats so sad it got stolen.. was it ever recovered? beautiful car, first 2g ive seen that looked good wingless
yes in some how.... :sosad: Read here.

That brought a tear to my eye. Sort of like visiting a friend's grave.

yea wingless is clean...... clean car man that sucks that it was stolen, hopefully mine wont be eek!

its seriously is too bad. that was a nice car. i wish my car was white but its too much work to convert it all over to white. i guess ill keep it black. nice picture i wish the third one was a little more clear.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back