The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G FIC Injector

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kpro22

Proven Member
Jul 15, 2016
San Diego, California
Hello, I have FIC 775 injectors and about to put the info on ecmlink. Do I put 775 or do I put the average flow rate that came with the FIC card ?

Last edited:
Link tells me for 43.5 fp at 14.7 stoic to use -46.4 global. I would start with 330 deadtime and if she doesnt like to idle move down from that number. These are just ballpark figures tho. Sometimes you have to go up in deadtime, its really whatever the car likes. Adjust it on the fly once you get it started and before you know it you will get the feel of dialing them in.

my set up is evo 3 16g with 775 injectors , stock 2g maf, check out my log is my deadtime to high?

Attachments

• log.2017.01.04-01.elg
    51.6 KB · Views: 42
I'm on my phone right now so I don't have the ability to look at your log. Someone that is on their laptop will have to chime in until I get home. Sorry man. Be a bit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back