The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G Wideband hookup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry for the late reply guess i wasnt exactly clear on my question. I understand how to connect everything and how it all works together. I just dont know what option to choose in the drop down menu for the WB. I have an APSX WB and there is no option for it in the drop down, wondering if that even makes a difference. Also, wondering which pinout is the best to use, was thinking about using the egr pinout since i have deleted mine.

Sorry for the late reply guess i wasnt exactly clear on my question. I understand how to connect everything and how it all works together. I just dont know what option to choose in the drop down menu for the WB. I have an APSX WB and there is no option for it in the drop down, wondering if that even makes a difference. Also, wondering which pinout is the best to use, was thinking about using the egr pinout since i have deleted mine.
You use the linear wideband function and then to set the values, you log raw volts from the wideband then you take the sensor out and leave it in open air (Car stays off the whole time). This will make the gauge full lean. Record that value in lambda and put it in the max lambda box. Record the voltage and if its close to or at 0V put it in the min volts box. If its closer to 5v put it in the max volts box (Unsure if lean is grounded or power for your WB but I would think its ground or 0V). Soak a rag in gas and record the full rich values in the appropriate boxes. Save everything and you should be done after you put the sensor back in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back