1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Why do my front wheels have a bigger wheel gap

Posted by amskater, Jan 21, 2008

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    I just bought some Eibach Sportlines and put them on last week and I was wondering why the front of my car is sitting a little higher than back of my car
    [​IMG]

239  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. rich3389

rich3389 Proven Member

Joined Dec 27, 2006
    Ocean springs, Mississippi
    I have sportlines on my car too, and the back seems to sit slightly lower than the fronts.
    Although, Mine looks like it is a little lower than yours, was that picture taken after you first put them on? If so, they will settle in the next week or so.
    EDIT: Pictures of my 2g with Sportlines.
    tuners2.jpg
    tuners5.jpg

823  10

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
  3. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    the photo was taken today I put them on last Wednesday I think. I have put atleast 300 miles on them the guy that had them before me had them on his eclipse for 6 months

239  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    manual · 2G DSM