The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

where can i get an 18g or 20g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mra4886

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 26, 2006
Rutherfordton, North_Carolina
i was wondering if anybody knows of any place that is trust worthy to order a good 18g or 20g turbo. i would perfer the 18g so if anyone knows of a website can you send me a link to their site, for an 18g.

extremepsi.com is excellent and they have amazing turnaround times, mostly under a week. Their prices are low, and they are willing to talk to you on the phone to make sure your getting the expertise you need. But any vendor on here is pretty trustworthy. I would stay away from the ebay turbos though, unless your sure its a name brand.

ok thans guys. ive actualy done some more searching and have decided to get the percision t & e from extreme psi.

My 18g came direct from Forced Performance. Great turbo, great company.

how much was you guys 18g turbos from forced performance?

I got mine as part of a special they ran last year for just the compressor housing and CHRA so mine was only like $460 shipped to my door. They currently have the same deal going on a big 16g right now though.

I was interested in an 18G as well and for the money, the EVO III flows the same amount of air as the 18G with the 5H wheel and costs $180.00 less depending on where you buy it from. An 18G with a TD06 turbine wheel will offer a definite improvement, but the cost rivals a 20G. If you're going to buy a fantastic street/strip turbo, I would recommend an FP Green or a 20G with a 3" compressor cover and the 6H wheel. Either can be had from the fine folks at Forced Performance. SBR also sells the 20G with a 3" cover and the larger wheel or you can have a look at the SBR G-50 which is another excellent turbo that flows good air.

In the final analysis, talk to either shop and see which one you feel more comfortable with.

Good luck,

Andy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back