The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Universal o2 wireing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtendedS15

Probationary Member
May 13, 2005
Oklahoma city, Oklahoma
i have a 95 gst & i reciently installed a O2 sensor b/c my CEL was on for my after the cat sensor, had to replace it w/ a universal b/c previous owner had one on there, i dont know if it was wired up in the first place correctly (CEL came back on) so dose anyone know how the Bosch universal should be wired up color to color, wire colors on the car are 1 blue, 1 white, and 2 black, on sensor are 2 white, 1 grey, 1 black

ya know i didnt really pay atention while i was lookin down there, i know it has HKS 2 1/2 exhaust but off the top of my head i dont know if it still has the cat or not, just qurious why do you ask?

Removal of the cat often leads to a CEL. Your o2 sensor is most likely in good working order.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back