The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Top Mount Flip Adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phizzalot

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Was wondering if anyone offered anything like this on the market. ?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'am well aware of the amazing manifolds the jmf,punishment, and the others make but Iam trying to keep things within a certain budget for a project Iam working on.

Looks simple enough to fabricate.

Any thoughts?

These pics came from the following build.
Sigma-galant.com • View topic - GA Galant, 4g63t fitted and engineered! 151kw atw..

I't probably wont work in an eclipse body unless cutting the hood, but I had other plans. Iam also not dead set on doing something like this, Just throwing out a question to see if anyone has a similar setup/mod. I have a stock manifold/sbr cast and fp manifold. Just trying to use what I have differently if possible.

Yeah, that works because the motor in that car is turned for rwd, so the turbo being flipped around points the exhaust toward the back of the car. Its most likely sitting lower in the bay as well to have plenty of room up top... you could do a top mount turbo, you just need the right turbo for it. Or be prepared for tons of work to relocate where accessories are, power steering, exhaust, intake, intercooler piping, and probably 20 more things I can't think of.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back