The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Timeslip...1st time at the Track!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnalomu#11

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2005
salmon arm, B.C._Canada
This weekend i took my car to the track for the first time.This is the time slip of my best run :D !!! I didn't get outta the hole to good.For some reason my car wasn't running properly.(i had 25 counts of Knock!!!!)I also had to bring it home on the tow truck :cry: (I'll be back to the track soon thou) Hopefully next time i'll run better........

4544012_9_110mph2-med.jpg

Wait a tick... All this

Speed ModsWalbro 255 fuel pump,3/8in upgraded fuel line, steelbraided fuel line,880cc injectors, powdercoated valve cover, ngk plugs and wires, ar .82 turbo, stage 3 57 trim t3/t4(up to 53 lb/min) k&n air filter, custom dp(2.5-3") hks 38 mm wastegate, MBC, full 3" exaust w/no cat, n1 style muffler, full custom 3" piping from turbo to intake(powdercoated, HUGE intercooler (custom made), gm maf sensor and translator, rebuilt tranny and centerforce dual friction clutch,272 hks cams

Engine Internals2.3 stroker kit, eagle rods, wiseco pistons, oversized crank, stage 3 ported head, 1mm oversized racing valves, valve seals, manley perf. spings and titanium retainers, balance shaft elim. kit, apr main and head studs

And you only managed a 12.9@110? I hope this was pump gas and low boost and no tuning. If not, please start to tune your car. :thumb:

YA YA I know LOL! Any how since it was my first time i missed a couple of shifts a couple of times :coy: and my car did need to be tuned(25 counts of knock).I also only ran 4 passes because i blew the crank.I also have a new clutch on its way(the ACT 2600) my car was having some trouble.I think if i would have been faster with more practice(It has alot to do with the driver......as we all know ) Next time hopefully low 12's :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back