The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

The next FLDSM meet is a little over a month away

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well im from the new tampa area... ill be there again

are people actually gonna show up at 12 unlike the last meet?

djXternal said:
well im from the new tampa area... ill be there again

are people actually gonna show up at 12 unlike the last meet?

Ill be there, hopefully with my new clutch and drag radials.

Ill be towing it out there more than likely.

How many people from the Tampa area are planning on going? I'd meet up and drive down.

:talon: Justin :talon:

Tampa area going.....

1. Chuckdog_5 (charles)

lets just figure out when and where....i think it would be good to say exit 260 Mango, since its on the way and its easy to find, any other ideas are welcome....

1. Chuckdog_5 (charles)
2. sexehtopper (devin)
3. djXternal (trae)

Hey whats up guys. I am definetly looking forward to this meet. I am in the Tampa/Brandon area. I have a good buddy with a talon that I will try to get to come as well. The last meet was good hope this one will have a good turn out as well. We need to represent the dsms at the track nah mean. :dsm:

1. Chuckdog_5 (charles)
2. sexehtopper (devin)
3. djXternal (trae)
4. FastEclipseGSXT

someone bring a video camera! i have a digital cam but we need some videos, driving, racing, chilling etc

hey guys, i go to USF. I'd love to go, but my engine is siezed up, and its time for a 6 bolt. I'm not trying to hijack this, but any of you recomend a place around Tampa (withing reasonable towing distance) to do an engine swap? thanks a lot, hopefully ill be up and running by then

FastEclipseGSXT said:
someone bring a video camera! i have a digital cam but we need some videos, driving, racing, chilling etc

I'll have my Mini DV camera with me to document the ride up for us down south people and the actual meet. :thumb:

eclipx said:
hey guys, i go to USF. I'd love to go, but my engine is siezed up, and its time for a 6 bolt. I'm not trying to hijack this, but any of you recomend a place around Tampa (withing reasonable towing distance) to do an engine swap? thanks a lot, hopefully ill be up and running by then

my freind brian is the man when it comes to dsms, he has a mirage 4g63 style :p

pm me if you want his number

UPDATE!!!

For anyone meeting at the mall around 1030-11, there has been some change in plans. They have decided to meet at the hooters in brandon not to far from the mall. This way, people do not have to drive around and around the mall looking for eachother. PM me for directions.

Hey Eclipx, my suggestion to you would be to make the meet for the simple reason that you will be able to meet everyone and their cars, and learn more about dsms. Several of us go to USF as well so we understand what your going through when your motor fails. "A swap" can be done yourself, its not complicated..make the meet and we will point you in the right direction. btw i have a 6 bolt sitting, needs to be rebuilt

tommorow the car is going up on jack stands, new lifters going in.., changing out my bov, cleaning up the engine bay from all my greasy hand prints, wash wax armoral, and checking every bolt from the exhaust manifold to the oil to the tranny plug, eh just another day in the life of owning a dsm :D

Does anyone know anybody who needs the 95 ECU. The only one for DSMLink. I could bring it to the meet!

hey how long is everyone planning on staying at the meet?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back