The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

The Beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guy's,
Thanks for allowing me to be part of this great site.
I have jumped on here many times over the years to research and try to get tech help on my build.
I have a really old account but forgot the log in details thought it would be easier to just start over.

So I'm Simon from Melbourne Australia.
I'm in my mid 40's and have Mitsubishi running through my veins.

I have owned my Lancer for almost 20 years now.
Basically did all the work my self apart from welding up the IC Piping as I didn't have a welder at that stage.

I got the car running on a base tune running base boost.

And was quite happy with what the 6G63T from the VR4 RS Evo 0 engine was putting out.

I had a small electrical issue were my Earth cable in the firewall and near the ECU started to melt.
Obviously a problem somewhere.

so I started stripping it to get to the bottom of it.

Basically the car just sat there for the next 10 years with various parts removed and the roof starting to rust out in the usual spots for these vehicles.

I lost interest in it.

Now this has changed, I have a new lease of love for it.

So it is now time to get The Beast back together, only better.

still looking for help as well as advise.

I'm a huge fan of Jafro and Toms Garage as well as a few others as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back