The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

For Sale Stock 7 bolt pistons/rods combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles greene

Proven Member
Dec 29, 2014
Morristown, Tennessee
Hello all,

just purging out some things to help fund a short block for my project and these are just sitting in the way. They came out of my split thrust 7 bolt that had early signs of spinning a bearing. I tore the engine apart before it started knocking and now these are just sitting here. As far as I can tell they’re still in usable condition, of course you’d need to take them apart and give them a thorough cleaning. These would be perfect for a bare bones rebuild project. Not really sure what they’re worth so the first $65 sent to my paypal gets them.

also have a the crank out of this engine that is just laying around. I believe a polish would be in order but it’s totally usable still. $100 takes it!

Buyer will cover the shipping and PayPal fees, I’ll pack them up myself and get them shipped to you in a hurry:)

send me a pm if you’re interested!

Attachments

• A74B11F9-C512-47B0-BBA5-D82D1304B4D3.jpeg
    A74B11F9-C512-47B0-BBA5-D82D1304B4D3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back