1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

STM Black Friday Sale!! 10% off most parts on our NEW website!

Posted by STM tuned, Nov 21, 2017

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. STM tuned

STM tuned Supporting Vendor

Joined Feb 14, 2008
    Rochester, New York
    We have started our Black Friday sales .

banner_top_main_coupon_code_black_friday_2017_1000x.jpg

This applys to many of the brands on our NEW website!
    www.stmtuned.com
    use coupon code "Black Friday" when checking out to see if a discount applies!
    ( ONLY APPLIES TO ORDERS THROUGH THE NEW WEBSITE ABOVE )

We still have the old website currently up as the new one isn't 100% transferred over yet, BUT the coupon code does not work on old site purchases and won't be retroactively applied.

If there is something you are looking for on the new website, let me know what it is and I will let you know if we can do 10% off and also get it added to the new site.

-Brian Gleason
    www.stmtuned.com

2. STM tuned

Joined Feb 14, 2008
    Rochester, New York
    Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales are RUNNING NOW on our new website -> www.stmtuned.com

We are still adding parts so anything not on there you need, let me know and I will check out pricing!

-Brian
    www.stmtuned.com

3. javcolin

javcolin Probationary Member

Joined Mar 7, 2017
    Hidalgo, Texas
    Do you do Fourced four shift boxes?

4. Clinical

Clinical Proven Member

Joined Nov 15, 2009
    Cedar Falls, Iowa
    Nothing under DSM suspension on site. will it apply to some Tein springs & KYB Gr2 or KYB AGX's? (1g awd)

Street Build 3K  0

1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    11.653 @ 119.06 · 1G DSM
  5. STM tuned

Joined Feb 14, 2008
    Rochester, New York
    We do not.

I sent a PM with some pricing!

-Brian Gleason
    www.stmtuned.com