The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Still active in the Little Rock Area??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97eclipseowner

Probationary Member
Mar 23, 2011
Olivehurst, California
Hey Guys/Gals,

I am getting ready to come back to the Little Rock area in a few months to drop my 2G GST off @ my dads house before I go Overseas for a year. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good/cheaper storage areas that I can put it in to keep it away from the elements?? I should be in and out of the area over that year and I want to try to plan a couple of "meet and greets" around the time I am going to be back. I was wondering what you guys thought about that??

Anyways enough about that,

On to the car. I have a pretty big eye sore right now, Car needs some TLC. I just got it up and running the right way and am going to need to start the leg work of getting the paint taken care of, a spoiler, some sort of kit or something to add some flare, and intake and exhaust.

Anyone have any good ideas on a type of radiator?? That is the only thing holding me back right now. I managed to get it to come out of Limp Mode and was taking it for a drive, got it back to the house and one of my "little" helpers pointed out a small leak on the bottom of my radiator hose. After some further investigation we noticed that the whole connection point for the hose was broken off and stuck inside the hose. :banghead: So there is the holding point. Poor thing needs a new radiator now.

Well let me know what you guys think.

DREW

u can get an aluminum radiator that comes with super small fans real cheap and they work real good. I just put one on my 2G gst about a week ago...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back