The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

start on the toy this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FORMONTOYA

DSM Wiseman
Oct 7, 2004
Houston, Texas
finally christmas is over. don't get me wrong, i like christmas (especially this year as i get to upgrade the toy), but i have been waiting since the end of september (when the factory turbo took a dump) to get to work on this thing. the car is going to get a pretty major set of upgrades in the next couple of months (for me anyway). up until the turbo took a dump the car was pretty much stock (intake, free mods, 3" tr&d cat back, plus a few suspension mods). now i am ready to get to work:

brakes all 4 corners (in garage): power slot plus rotors (they bought out aem big brake upgrades) with relocation brackets, rebuilt calipers plus g2 caliper paint (red of course), ebc green stuff pads, plus motul 600 fluid, already have the braided lines.

turbo(in garage): hrc super16 (before i get flamed, the car is fwd, need a little lag), hrc smic, u/l ic pipes, 1g bov, o2 eliminator, eliminator jr dp, 3" hf cat, mod the 3" tr&d cat back, 255 pump plus rewire w/625cc inj. (still might need an fpr).

hallman pro mbc. have the 95 eprom ecu, just need to order dsm link to tune.

clutch(in garage): act2100 w/streetlite flywheel plus bm tranny lsd (like phantom grip), b&m short shifter. also thinking about pg diff saver (it is just a new diff pin w/grooves for snap rings).

new k&n fipk and an injen knockoff intake tube from e-bay and the usual ngk and magnecor plus a couple of other maint things.

car has 96ish k miles, i have owned it since 9 miles on the odometer (98 gs-t i bought in nov 97) so i am shy of needing a second t-belt (but i should have about 1-1/2 yrs based on driving). we just moved in dec and my wife was hesitant to let me start before the move, but now i'm ready. i will have a heck of a time over the next couple of months, but hope to have it done by middle of feb and ready to tune if all goes well (because i am married and my wife is not going to let me just work on the car until i am done). but it should be like a new car once done...can't wait (or did i already say that).

later,

jim :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back