The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

St. Louis Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm from O'fallon, MO. I just talked to a guy yester day that said there is a dsm meet in Forest Park on April 23rd. I think I'm going to go.

Is there really a meet on the 23rd???? more info please!!!!!

I am from STL. I live in South County. Don't know of anything around here though.

i live in webster groves, tell me if you see me around

live in ballwin right by 141 and 44, but i hang around all over the place south county, st.charles, city, etc

Im in Rolla now for college...looking for some dsms that are close to this area...my car feels lonley now :sosad: I wouldnt mind meeting up anytime. There's gonna be a big meet in Columbia on OCT 1st ill be driving up there if anyone else wants to come

I used to go to school in Rolla... transferred to Mizzou. I'll be at the meet on the 1st. I'm the gray 98 gsx.

Anson

anson i think iv'e seen your grey gsx when i was going by boone hospital one time, i think you were in front of me...anyway whats your major?

Industrial Manufacturing and Systems Engineering. It's my senior year so I'm getting pretty excited about getting out but I still have one year left because I was Mechanical and then Eman in Rolla. What are you going into? I stopped by Tint Pro the other day to check out the AWD dyno... impressed by the equipment :thumb: but not the staff :notgood: The meet should have a good turnout though. I know 3 that are coming in from KC and a lot from STL.
I just ordered some new rims and I'm picking up a rebuilt ported 14b so as soon as I can get an SAFC-II I'll be ready to put in my 550's that are just laying around and put up some decent college budget numbers... tuition refunds rock :rocks:

Anson

Hey guys, i live in Kirkwood, but i go to UMR as well. May have seen my car around twon, used to live at the quad, but now im off campus. Anyways, we should get together sometime, rolla dsm, LOL.
-98talonnt

i am a freshman but i have my sites set on mechanical engineering...i kinda wanna do engineering management but i dont know anything in depth about either soo....give me some direction:)

98 Talon what does your car look like?

I'm in St. Ann by the airport. Always lookin for more people around here. No meet and greets planned?

if your looking to meet more dsm owners around the stl area, you should join stlsr.com short for st. louis street racing.com or gatewaydsm.org but stlsr has a lot more active members.

1320talon said:
Montgomery city Missouri here..it is about half way mark from columbia and StL
this guy scammed me in the summer !!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back