The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Sparco Torino Seat doesn't go far back enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HadesOmega

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 5, 2002
408, California
So I finally managed to get this Sparco Torino seat I purchased a while ago and had it fixed because it was torn. It is the seat, with a sparco slider, and Corbeau seat bracket for 95-99 Eclipse. Man it was a pain in the ass to install I might want to raise it a bit but anyway the major problem I have now is the seat doesn't go far back enough. I'm lower now but I'm too close to the steering wheel and my knees hit it. I can recline it back but it doesn't solve the problem with my knees. I have an aftermarket steering wheel also. Has anybody installed Torinos before? I'd really like this to work because they look great, are comfortable, and are lower.

I never Messed with that seat, but is there a way you can use the stock bracket? If I was in that situation, that's what I'd be looking at.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back