The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

SOUTH CAROLINA Tuners ( clemson, seneca,anderson,greenville,spartanburg etc...)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystic_skunk

Probationary Member
Jan 12, 2006
Seneca, South_Carolina
Ive got a 95 gs, i live in Seneca SC, and was wondering how many people on the boards live close to my area? If you live close to my area and have a DSM or any import tuner, please post here so the rest of us will know. theres no DSM club or any import tuner club around here that i know of,so if anyone is interested in creating one and helping others with car problems or just helping others get into tuning etc.. hit me up. my e-mail is- [email protected]

mystic_skunk said:
Ive got a 95 gs, i live in Seneca SC, and was wondering how many people on the boards live close to my area? If you live close to my area and have a DSM or any import tuner, please post here so the rest of us will know. theres no DSM club or any import tuner club around here that i know of,so if anyone is interested in creating one and helping others with car problems or just helping others get into tuning etc.. hit me up. my e-mail is- [email protected]

why not girls??

eclipsegsxgirl- Girls are more than welcome too..:D I didnt type it out like i meant it, sry.... ;)

LOL...... cola,,weres that? or should i say how far from Clemson? sounds like a plan

Im from Greenville, Weve got some decent stuff around where i hangout. A handfull of modded DSM's and Evos, Some nice Mustangs, Supercharged S200's and Miatias. theres actually some good stuff here. But like anywhere else theres a high population of Hondas but there are some nice ones mixed in.

blkbrd1988 said:
Im from Greenville, Weve got some decent stuff around where i hangout. A handfull of modded DSM's and Evos, Some nice Mustangs, Supercharged S200's and Miatias. theres actually some good stuff here. But like anywhere else theres a high population of Hondas but there are some nice ones mixed in.

Cool, I'm planing on moving down to myrtle beach in a few months. Can't wait to see a few fast cars again. I'm coming down in feb for the east cost road trip as well, are you closr to MB where you hangout?

Hairybeanbag, yeah there are actually a decent amount of pretty quick cars around the MB area. A couple STis, Evos, DSMs, S2Ks, and some others. There are also a couple fast domestics too, SVT cobras and others. Heres a local tuner shop...

http://www.epikmotorsports.com/

they have some pretty nice and fast cars...bunch of good guys too. Hope that helps, talk to you later.

blkbrd1988- let me know next time you guys meet up or whatever, ill try to come down that way....

I am in Clemson, SC I drive a White 91 TSI AWD. Broken down as of Tuesday, my tranny couldn't hold the power anymore. I am going to get a Shep rebuild soon. Hit me up if you want to meet sometimes. My girlfriend has 90 TSI heavily modded.

Hairybeanbag I also live here in MB with Black97GSX. Can't wait for you to move down. Especially one putting down as much power as you are. See you at the meet.

I'm up in the Spartanburg area every once in a while, my g/f's family lives up there. You guys should come down once Orangeburg dragstrip opens up, they repaved it and turned it into a 1/4 mile track. Maybe I can break into the 12's now that there is a decent track close by.

Pure92TSi said:
Hairybeanbag I also live here in MB with Black97GSX. Can't wait for you to move down. Especially one putting down as much power as you are. See you at the meet.

Nice you guy's can help with my new AWD project, I'm trying to keep up with a few toyota friends running 10's in full street trim.

hairybeanbag, i'll definitely help you out with your AWD project...only thing is i need a ride in the 460whp beast before helping out...haha...see u at the meet man...later

Anybody been to the meet in Greenville at Discount tire lately? Last time I went the cops came and told us we had to leave because the Owner said the parking lot was being left with too much trash. After that a good many of us went to Big Lots and hung out? Didn't know what happend since then. Have not been able to go hang out, too busy with school and work. Shout outs to all around the Greenville Spartanburg area, pm so we can meet up!

anyone interested in starting a club pm me with your ideas etc.. maybe we can get somthing started?

If your looking for somewhere to hangout with all cars in general. Come to Columbia, SC on Harbison Blvd, behind Sonic. Its across the street from Columbiana Center " Mall " The cops let us hang out there as long as people dont get stupid and start driving dumb etc..

We met out there every Friday and Sat night at around 9:00PM.

I may have to head out there one Friday or Saturday night once I get my intercooler pipes finished. The last couple of times that I went out there not many people turned out.

ChvyKc said:
I may have to head out there one Friday or Saturday night once I get my intercooler pipes finished. The last couple of times that I went out there not many people turned out.

Yah i just finished mine also. What i get for buying pipes off ebay =*(. I keep blowing the couplers off the pipes. Had to get them welded at the ends to keep the couplers on.

toxic18b said:
Yah i just finished mine also. What i get for buying pipes off ebay =*(. I keep blowing the couplers off the pipes. Had to get them welded at the ends to keep the couplers on.

I am going to attempt to run mine without getting a bead put on them, but I will probably run into the same problem. I may just get them to put some beads on the pipes when I go get the flange welded on. Just waiting on the flange and one more 90* bend and I'll be done.

What part of Columbia are you from Toxic? Just trying to figure out if I have seen your car around or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back