The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

South Carolina DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet new ride. White looks so great on our cars.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Thanks man trying to fix my default picture still, but don't know how ><. I can't wait for some people who car about these cars to see it.

So Elgin, or Columbia are looking the best for all of us who are serious!

Last edited:
Going out to the track with some friends. Gonna run my car to get a baseline 1/8th mile time

Ya i would like to do that man. I will be at the Carolina dragway tomorrow at 12. I am putting my order in tomorrow for bigger injectors, and some other goodies hopeing to have this car tuned, and running like a champ by this Sunday, but we will see how fast the turn around is with ecmtuning considering i am mailing it tomorrow.

I wish I could make it tomorrow. So you down for the 3rd?

I wont be able to make a 100% vouche for me being there, but if i dont have to work that day i will be able to make it. I wont know when i have to work until the 2nd, and normly i work Wednesday >< I got some things that need to be done to the car aswell, but i should have them done before the 3rd

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovin the new car Tigerhorns!:thumb:

Can anyone recommend a machine shop to do my head porting? I don't wanna take it to just anyone. Would rather use someone who has been proven on these heads. I may end up just picking one up already ported from a vendor if I have to...

Well it doesn't matter where we meet to me. I just figured the strip is a good place to meet with a car atmosphere and we can hang out, check out eachother rides and watch some racing, no matter if we run or not. I won't be running my car either.

Well i just got back from the dragstrip up here. Was so damn HOT!! nice cars though.

Palmetto just let me know if you want me to show you someone who can do your port work for you.

BTW, Im ready to meet up sometime its just looking like alot of people have different schduels

Did you run your new ride? If so, got any times for us?

I didnt run it today was just hanging out. My car is currently down until sunday waiting for the ecu to get back from ECM

Yeah that's what I figured too... I don't mind the strip... I haven't been to the races in YEARS, so that will be fun. I really don't care either way.

Alright. So for the sake not procrastinating, let's try to come up with a consensus. So does anyone have any objections to June 18th? And is everyone good with Darlington?

Would rather go to the track in Elgin. If we hit a track, or like a couple members even sugested just meeting up, and talking. maybe find something for us to do

The thing about Elgin is, its great to run your car. Because its small. Not so great just to watch. But Elgin is great for me. Short drive. Lmao. And if we go to Elgin, Ill run my car.

I'm even down for food, but we need to get these people who where all like ya i'm there!

Alright. Well let's throw out suggestions. Then we will vote on it. I say one of the drag strips. Elgin or Darlington. How many guys are planning on running their cars? If there is a few, Elgin is the best for that.

I needa get some seat time in my car when i get it going so i'm game for the smaller track with less folks

I hope im not the only one who thinks this, but me, rider, palmetto are the 3 that seems really serious about this. Why dont we 3 agree on a date, and if other can make it then so be it if not then im sure there will be more to come.

Alright. How about June 18th? Didn't everybody say they were good with that date?

It would be awsome if we could do it on a monday, but if not its still ok. 18th sounds good

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back