The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

South Carolina DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotta Evo 9 FMIC that I don't need. Give it to you for a good deal. Thinking about giving it a mild polish.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I am interested in meeting up if I have her running yet. It shouldn't take me too long, but who knows what my next step will be after the engine is installed? But for now, I get to go outside and steam clean the interior while I wait for my bearings... WOOT WOOT

Good luck with the steam cleaning.

What kind of spare parts are you looking for i got alot of stuff. I got a whole car to part if you are looking for enough stuff LOL.

i mean im not really looking for anything particular. id like to find some coil overs, just some aftermarket suff but not really trying to spend alot right now. yall know any1 around this area that can tune it decently?

do me a fav guys check out the pics of my wheels and tell me ### ya think

i mean im not really looking for anything particular. id like to find some coil overs, just some aftermarket suff but not really trying to spend alot right now. yall know any1 around this area that can tune it decently?

do me a fav guys check out the pics of my wheels and tell me ### ya think

They are a little too deep of a gold for my personal taste, but they look good. Have to see them on the car.

Let me know if you interested in the FMIC.

And King there is a guy in Columbia, SC name is Yucki (nick) he tunes car amazingly

Alright, well we have a few good men. Lets talk a date. If we are going to do Darlington, probably needs to be a Saturday. What's good for everyone?

Atleast a month from now. I really want to sell this car i have now, and get my new car.

Alright. You want to go ahead and set a date for a goal?

93 Talon Tsi AWD, and i'm hoping in a month i have this car gone, and my new one here, and fresh off the dyno.

a Saturday is good with me im trying to finish my car so i can drive it up there. i still have to get a water pump, thermostat, head gasket, head bolts, and a timing Assembly. just let me know a head of time so i can get off from work.

Tigerhorns needs at least a month for his car too, so that should give you enough time, right?

That'll be good. We have a Fast Five..... hum... kinda catchy.... should be a name of a movie or something. Lmao

#1 Tigerhorns
#2 Zxrider_sa
#3 kingkraka
#4 mrdavidbradley
#5 Palmetto_TSi
#6 SOADweskey

I will try to make it, my work schedule is pretty crazy and my car just killed it's trans so I need to ship it out to TRE for some lovin'.

Well there's our "Speedy Six". Lol. Damn seems like the SC DSMs are down. Now I'm scared to drive mine. Lol

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back