The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knows that he would be welcome for dinner... as long as he didn't do anything stupid... LOL

has been playing this game for a long time

is correct

is totally correct on most work

Wow, someone i work with got BLASTED by his boss today

should know smoking is bad for your health

knows that it will help

should know that i dont smoke... but i eat a lot

Knows every guy eats alot. Im gonna finish off my hamburger helper and garlic mashed potatoes i made for lunch when i get home from work

knows this is true... but most other people work out to offset the intake of food... i gained 40lbs after joining the mil from being lazy and out to sea... and then another 40lbs after getting out of the military and going back to really good food and home cooked meals....GRRR

knows its true, i went from 160 lean to 240 overweight...LOL

Knows I have a really really high metabolism so i can eat and eat and eat LOL I went to golden corral awhile back i love it there last time i was there though i ate around 4 lbs of steak plus a shizit load of shrimp.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back