The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Recommendations on where to have a cage built?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnsafeAtAnySpd

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 2, 2005
Cheyenne, Wyoming
As some may know, I'm currently in the middle of building a road race car for NASA's Performance Touring class. Anyway, I'm looking to have a cage built for the car and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations in the area. I'm in Cheyenne, so around here or northern Colorado would be ideal. More than willing to advertise for a discounted price. :p

Thanks.

JM Fab all the way. I've seen some sick cars done by them. They are very skilled.

unsafe, get on wycoracing.com, and find the user lafinrat. he has built many cages. including the one in his 8 sec nova. if he cant do it for some reason, one of his other fabrication buddys can. im also on that forum as 90talontsi

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back