The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Quwhees Widebody Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiousECLIPSE

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2004
Mankato-Area, Minnesota
Does anyone know a website that sells this kit? I can't seem to find any.

That company has been out of bussiness for a year, i have the kit if you would like, just let me know :thumb:

I would buy this kit if it was urethane instead of Fiberglass... im not into having a fiberglass peice being put on a urethane bumper so that when the urethane flexes the fiberglass breaks :(

I dont think they make that kit in urethane b/c i tried checkin it out i went to extremedimensions.com and they had the kit (fiberglass) 11 pc. kit for like $1100+ship not bad for a 11 pc.... the only urethane kits i have found are the blitz and the wingswest

ITS ALL OVER EBAY BUT I GOT MINE FROM POWERTOYZ BUT I DON’T THINK THEY HAVE IT ON THERE SITE ANY MORE :talon:

QUIT ####ING TYPING IN CAPS YOU MORON, I THINK FROM THE OTHER 8 MILLION POSTS YOU MADE, WE REALIZE YOU LIKE THE QUWHEES KIT!!!

:rolleyes:

I saw a pic of it once and I didn't see all of it. I thought it looked cool, that was the reason behind this thread. Now I think it's ass ugly.

quwhees was going to sponser me a few years back because i was one of the first people to want to buy the kit. but back then i didnt have my eclipse i was just asking about it for when i got it.....LOL. i told them i was going to have my eclipse soon but they didnt want to give me the free kit....LOL that sucked!

...one of the best examples of the "q" body that I have seen so far.......

Attachments

• jasonsfrontview.jpg
    jasonsfrontview.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,461
  • jasonssideview.jpg
    jasonssideview.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,435
  • jasonsinteriornew.jpg
    jasonsinteriornew.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 610
not bad not bad... what kind of mirrors are those? I think that is the best example because he killed the suckerfish lips on the front, and also cut out the pimples on the side of the kit... i like :thumb:

iv always liked the looks of that car. not really crazy about the wide bodies because theres too much going on for my liking, but that is one nice looking car.

SpYYder said:
not bad not bad... what kind of mirrors are those? I think that is the best example because he killed the suckerfish lips on the front, and also cut out the pimples on the side of the kit... i like :thumb:

The mirrors are the Mercedes SLK kind. But yeh, he omitted/added a couple things that make it work alot better than most folks. I posted and interior shot in another thread about a "custom console" as well.
Leo

i actually kind of like the looks of that kit (for some reason) but wouldnt you have to have 10" wide rims to make it look right?

yeah they have to be quite wide. There is one locally, its horrible neon pink, supposedly had the kit ripped clean off it once by catching it on a driveway. it has some kind of rims that have spacers on them and still don't fit right. i'm assuming you need to get rims custom made to make it work right, and that's $$$

theboogieman said:

i just threw up all over the place... thanks.

that's pretty weak, if pictures of a car make you lose it...

SpYYder said:
that's pretty weak, if pictures of a car make you lose it...

im sorry man, i forgot to mention i am allergic to rice.

and cheese

theboogieman said:

good find, but do i see a center console that has been glassed to the dash? and a dash that has been glassed as well? I pitty the poor bastard that ever needs to fix anything under there :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back