The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Question for those running restalled converters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboglenn

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
RIpley, West_Virginia
I'm making the swap to auto, already have everything ready to go in, but I'm trying to buy a restall converter before i do the install so i don't have a dog of the line

My question is for those running restall converters . Are you happy with the launch or do you wish you'd just bought a full aftermarket unit to start with?

I'm running an hx35/40 hybrid wroth the 58mm 8 blade compressor, and the last thing i want is a car that will take 10 seconds to stall up on the brakes, or a car that won't flash week enough to come off the line without brake boosting.

Restalled units are what my budget will allow right now, but if it will be disappointing id rather stay 5 speed while i save for a full custom unit.

I just can't find anyone with a similar turbo as i run posting anything about how their cat comes out of the hole, or putting videos up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back