The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Putting The Transmission Back Together

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkdlyfe

Proven Member
Feb 23, 2016
Summer feild, Florida
Alright so i got everything back how it should be but i cant seem to get the bell housing back onto the case, i know everything seems to be as it should be but i cant seem to get it to close, does it have to be in a gear or something ? im lost on how to get this doneee....

Alright so i got everything back how it should be but i cant seem to get the bell housing back onto the case, i know everything seems to be as it should be but i cant seem to get it to close, does it have to be in a gear or something ? im lost on how to get this doneee....

The bell housing should go into place without much issue. I don't believe being in gear would have anything to do with your issue. Something has to be placed together incorrectly for it not to easily line up.

if you ever taken apart the trans you know how there is 4 pillers ? its getting bound up on them i can get one into place but the others are giving me a hard tie they seem to move a bit not allowing it to go into place,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back