The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Pinks All Out @ E-town In June

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
WHO'S TRYING TO GET INTO PINKS ALL OUT @ ENGLISHTOWN IN JUNE? WE MADE THE FIRST 400 THAT THEY ARE ACCEPTING, NOW JUST WAITING FOR THE PHONE INTERVIEW.

WHO WILL BE THERE SPECTATING?

BOOST BOYS & GIRLS RACING IS HOPING TO REPRESENT THE ALL OF OUR DSM'S.

SANDI
BOOST BOYZ & GIRLZ RACING
:laser: :talon: :dsm:

SORRY, IT'S IN JULY !!! JUST A TYPO

toubaby2 I wish you lots of luck, I dont think I will have a chance to get out there and watch. Which car are you going to take?

Ok sorry for the caps, didn't know it would offend anyone, it's just hard for me to see little letters. My deepest apologies.

Well we got the phone call and we are in...:thumb: We were # 247 out of 400. Now all we have to do is make the 16 out of 400 to make the show.

We will be taking the new white laser. Just got her a few weeks ago, I've only had her down the track a few times. I have to get used to the no lift to shift...I lost all boost between 1st & 2nd. I'll never do that again. And of course I had to hear the crew chiefs mouth for the rest of the day. Shawn made 2 passes in her also and she went 10:13 @ 147 with no nitrous. So she has some potential.

So everyone stop by the Boost Boyz & Girlz trailler and show us some love.

Sandi

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back