The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Photo Shop please?

Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brians2gDSM

Probationary Member
Jul 1, 2005
Rialto, California
I have been debating putting some bronze rims on my car and unfortunately I do not have photoshop to see what it would looke like. Any bronze or gold rims would be great. I have also been thinking about polished black with a silver lip, but I donno. I hate the rims that are on this car now. Thanks in advance for your time spent on my car! :dsm:

Attachments

• Eclipse Side small.JPG
Those look pretty sick on my car. Thanks man! BTW What do you think of my DSM? Its my first one. I found here in the back corner of a body shop with no one to love her! LOL

Just a personal preference, I think silver you have on it right now would look better than polished black.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back