The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Part number request

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SrKegler

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 29, 2004
Daytona Beach, Florida
I'm ordering parts to put my parts car back on the road. 92 Laser RS. Hoping someone can give me the part number for the following:

1. Inner wheel seals.
2. Seal that goes between the output shaft and the transfer case.
3. Circlips that go on the halfshafts.

Believe me, I've looked everyplace. Mitsubishi won't even talk to me without a vin#.

And, just to be sure, I have an early 92 and im replacing the halfshafts with new ones. Anything I need to look out for or are they all the same. 5 speed, AWD.

Get the mitsu asa software. You wont need a vin. If the dealer is too stupid to do a part lookup without a vin do you trust them to lokup a part?

Get the mitsu asa software. You wont need a vin. If the dealer is too stupid to do a part lookup without a vin do you trust them to lokup a part?

Great. Where do I find this software. Don't want to spend a fortune on software just for a couple of parts.

Just go into your closest oreilley's or napa, they can look up all the part for you right there without a problem and give you the part numbers. Then if you go into the dealer you can just have them cross reference the numbers.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back