The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

part number for ball joint!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exzercist

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2004
Adams, Massachusetts
i need a ball joint for a 96 tsi awd. i called up anvanced auto and they said it was $77.70!!!! I'm guessing that is for the whole control arm and ball joint. where can or what is the number for the ball joint only, becasue the guy said i cant get just the joint?? im think he just smoked a joint!!!! Help please :mad:

oh so i have to buy a 1g ball joint then press out mine and the 1g fits the arm? thanks guys.

exzercist said:
oh so i have to buy a 1g ball joint then press out mine and the 1g fits the arm? thanks guys.
:confused: The link defiant posted was for 96'-98', why 1G?

oldman said:
:confused: The link defiant posted was for 96'-98', why 1G?

oh i thought you were talking about a 1g balljoint fits the 2g cars because in your first post you were talking about a 1g ball joint, when i asked about a 2g ball joint. i was talking about getting a 2 g ball joint because advanced auto parts said you cannot get just the joint.

what is your vin and i can get all the part # for your car. anything that you need i can get the # for.

the part that you were going to buy is the correct part. it is 77 $ at advanced and the part # is 10913 for a lower balljoint. sorry that iti is so expensive but if you get it through the dealership then it will be more, if you want to you can call an auth mitsu dealer and get the exact part. but like i said it will cost more usualy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back