The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Northern Colorado Meet- July 28th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpbrazill

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 27, 2003
Castle Rock, Colorado
We are having a DSM meet the 28th of July at JB's Drive In, Greeley.

All DSM'ers welcome. We are going to meet at 8:30PM. Even if you dont want to eat, bring your car and friends. I would suggest getting a burger and root beer though...good stuff.

Afterwards, anyone is welcome to come over to my place to shoot the stuff, hang out, have a beer (if you are over 21), watch car videos, etc. JB's is located on 8th avenue and 25th st. You cant miss it, it has been there for some time. PM me if you have any questions.

J.P.

Great, looking foward to seeing you guys there. Some people are not going to show up till 9 or 9:30, but that should not be a problem...im sure they will have enough root beer for everyone...........:thumb:

J.P.

I might be able to make it but i'm not sure yet. I'll let you guys know beforehand but I kind of want some imput on what's wrong with my car if I can't fix it by friday so I'll let you know :thumb:

MidnightTSI said:
I might be able to make it but i'm not sure yet. I'll let you guys know beforehand but I kind of want some imput on what's wrong with my car if I can't fix it by friday so I'll let you know :thumb:

...woot

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back