The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

North Jersey Meet - Wednesday Nights - White Castle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnetwork

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 25, 2006
New Milford, New_Jersey
Trying to start up some mid week meets agian like we used to have. For a while all kinds of cars were meeting up at this White Castle:

White Castle
37 State Rt 17, Hasbrouck Hts, NJ

I have already talked to multiple people and they all would like to start this again. I was going to post this for last week, but I knew it was going to rain. This Wednesday, I and a few others will be meeting at this White Castle around 9pm. Tell all your friends, any cars. Spread the word. Cops are not a problem here because we've always had permission from the business.

White Castle, Wednsday, 9pm! :thumb:

so long as I remember, Ill be there. Shoot me a text on wedsndays and remind me.

Yeah thats the one, tell everyone. Haven't seen you in a while, how've you been?

well i'll definately try to get some ppl to go. Well i'm gonna go even though i shouldn't, because my ass is broke and unemployed. Yet it's been awhile since i've been to a meet so i'll see you there. It really would of been good if the Edgewater meet was never shut down, so many nice cars and plenty ppl to meet were there. I hope this meet pops off and doesn't get ruined like the Edgewater one.

Cops have never been an issue here. It was getting big for a while, I don't even remember what made it slow down.

I really will be there this week.. no Yankee game to watch this Wednesday LOL

Lol, yes i was just about to post. Meet this week again. Same time, same place.

Yes it does, theres a little group of us around. Three of them are in this thread.

Yo Mark PM your # so i could call you when i find out about the inspection spot............... JustNoBody I be at my boys shop sometimes at Collision Body Works on Riverside Ave. in Lyndhurst like a block away from that Exxon\Bridge intersection from Rt-21. I've seen a Beige 1ga Talon pass by there a few times too.

Mark, I saw you taking pictures last night LOL are they going to be posted here???

And when I talked to the cops that DID come.. They seemed cool as hell.:hellyeah:

They were shocked how many people were there too ROFL

Cleaning out my work van and then bar tonight... I'll post up tomorrow on my day off before I start the new job.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back