The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

north dsm meet??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_1gb

15+ Year Contributor
May 5, 2008
lake stevens, Washington
alright i was thinking of since there are alot of northern DSM owners near everett, lynnwood, marysville or further i was thinking of doing a meet somewhere in these areas?

most likely it would be a weekend meet and mini drive??

anyone down??:dsm::talon::laser:

dude read the forum... we do weekly meets in bellingham which is not to far from there. that is why we should get you all together so we can have a larger group.

we meet every wednesday at 6:15. and also we hook up with a bike group. a good 10-15 bikes

yeah i was reading those but bham is a far drive and i have no gas money :( LOL what part in Bham???

southern. basically the first exit. and then when we drive chuck by the end of it your already half way hack to burlington

i will have to see when im free also i need to get some parts from burlington mitsubishi so i'll chill then LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back