The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Nopi Nationals 2008- Moroso Motorsports Park

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILLiCliPSE

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Boynton Beach, Florida
Who's going? Brent Rau should be out there. Hopefully Ill be able to run my car too! Hope to see some DSMs out there. Come and support!

It's this Saturday (4/5/08)

Brent Rau did not come to this event. There are still a few DSM's down here (us, CFT, AWD Motorsports, and Tracy Hyche, although I think Tracy might have hurt something) If any of you guys have a 92+awd tranny with 23 splines that's in halfway decent shape, please call me and let me know!! We're down here wounded and our spare tranny is at home in Maryland! 443-910-1443. Just call my phone and let me know what you have! If it rains out, though, then we'll be okay, I suppose. Thanks!!!!

Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back