The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

No boost

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a side note it looks like you hooked the line to recirculate your BOV up BEFORE the throttle body :nono: needs to go on after your throttle body to prevent surging.

And I believe you are missing a line on the top of your wastegate it should go to your boost controller then to your turbo I think, its hard to tell from this angle could just be a vent port.

There is nothing about BOV recirculation in his application. If you are referring to the vac source on the throttle body, it is fine there. The 420a throttle body has no pre-TB vac fitting (there would be no point).

Again, the vac fitting on top the OEM throttle body is a true vacuum source.

There is nothing about BOV recirculation in his application. If you are referring to the vac source on the throttle body, it is fine there. The 420a throttle body has no pre-TB vac fitting (there would be no point).

Again, the vac fitting on top the OEM throttle body is a true vacuum source.

Are you mad at me Dave... is it because I havn't sent you a friends request yet? :D

Yeah blowing up the picture I can see what I screwed up on. I thought the yellow line ended right before the throttle body but now I see that it is spliced into a black line at that point. That post was posted as a side thought because I felt the first reply to the OP's question was the best answer... sorry guys :heystupid:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back