The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New style fin antenna

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stagen

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 28, 2007
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
I was planning on getting rid of my windsheild wiper and washer and thought of using one of the fin type anennas from a newer car and putting it in the washer nozzles place, and of course getting rid of the stock antenna. They just look a bit sleeker. Does anyone know how to do antenna wiring, or whatever needs to be done to make it work? Would it be easier to run a new antenna cable from the radio to the fin one? Just though I'd look into it some before actually doin it.

It should have (or be adaptable to) a standard antenna cable, so you'd have some re-routing to do. It may need a power supply for an amplifier, if it has one.

I was just going to take one from some wrecked car that had one already, but I found a type of kit for $40 on ebay for this. It seems to have evertything needed to wire and install. I just have to check to see if its not too long so I can put it in the spot I wanted.

I am sorry to revive an old thread, but I am wondering how this ended. Did it work out, or not?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back