The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

new apex suspension kit hook up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjordan

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 23, 2009
albany, Oregon
hey so my buddy met so cool dude from apex a few months back and they are looking at putting out a suspension kit for 2g cars, the deal is they need 20 people who are willing to test this out. not to sure about much else other then that. i am going for it, it would be cool to see other go for it as well. here is his number 503-580-0857 his name is ben hayes. tell him josh jordan told you.

Sooo....will we have to pay for them or just pay shipping? Or even some product testers gey paid?

I got one better. Fortune Auto already agreed to making 2g coilovers if we can get 10 commited people. Fortune Auto's 500 series has been proven and tested to be a great entry level set up. This "new" apex will be the same as all the other crap on the market currently but in a different color.

http://www.fortune-auto.net/

so vicious lord your from the northwest? cause that is who this is for. cool for having one better but this was not setup for a one upper comp. thats way it was posted in regional. THIS IS SETUP BY A LOCAL GUY FOR LOCAL GUYS. he worked it all out with Apexi.

You're completely correct. I apologize for interfering. I'm simply looking out for my fellow men regardless of where they live.

no man i get it. it just comes across as you being a d@#k when you say things like "i got one better" my buddy hooked this up for a full suspension kit not just the coilovers plus for a full set for around 7-8 hundred bucks....isnt bad man i don't care who sells it. but really thank you for the heads up from fortune auto. take care.

Hey thanks Josh. I just wanted to touch base with anyone that is interested. Apexi has been around since 1992 and has done more for the import industry then most. Beyond that the suspension system that is being offered is the equivalent to N1 Type ExV Damper, 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8, (CT9A) APEX Integration. I'm sorry it took so long for me to put any input into this. As per ViciousLord and there fortune auto im glad some one else is trying to make a change in the dsm world. The reason I am going with Apexi is i am running a power fc and love it. Also, the customer service through Apexi is unbeatable. Masaki Nakayama the manager at Apexi tech support has been the one helping me along in the process of this process. any questions in this give me a call and i will help you out. i need a total of at least 10 to 15 people to make this happen. let me know either through email [email protected] or call or text me at 5035800857 and let me know what your thinking.. thanks for your time

ben hayes

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back