The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Neo help!!!!! Please!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmtnr

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 19, 2007
Crestview, Florida
I done a search and couldn't find anything. So I need help. I have a Neo in my 1990 GSX. when i got it it was the old version so I had Apexi reflash it and up date it. Well I installed it and when I go to the monitor part of it my tach (on the NEO) is way off and slow to respond. Do I have something set wrong? Please if anybody knows whats up it would be greatly appreiciated.

i have a 1990 GSX too!:rocks:
How is the apexi neo working for you and what all do you have done to your car?
I'm trying to find out some info about the neo but haven't found much.:banghead:

I've call Apexi and sent it back to get reflashed, They said everything is good. I've double check all my ground. I even tried a jumper wire from the CAS right to the NEO and still nothing. The tach (on the Neo) works great at idle but once I start driving or raising RPM's any it lags and reads about 1000 rpm off. I dont really mind I have a good tach on my car. Only thing i'm worried about is if it affecting my tuning or is the problem just in monitor mood.

They're these little capacitor looking things. I don't know much about them, but they work with the tach.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back