1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Need Rear Axle Assembly for 1996 Talon TSI AWD, anti-skid brakes, & positraction.

Posted by douell50, Dec 4, 2012

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. douell50

douell50 Probationary Member

Joined Dec 4, 2012
    Edelstein, Illinois
    I have a 1996 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, automatic trans, w/ anti-skid brakes ,and a posi-traction limited slip differential. I need the rear driver's side axle assembly. I can find plenty of front axle assemblies for sale, but no rear. Anyone know the reason for this shortage of rear axle assemblies, and or have one they would like to sell. Thank you for any replies.
    douell50

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012