1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Naples, Ft. Myers area DSMer's

Posted by bullet99, Apr 15, 2011

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. Coldsou

Coldsou Proven Member

Joined Aug 31, 2011
    Fort Myers, Florida

590  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  2. Coldsou

Coldsou Proven Member

Joined Aug 31, 2011
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Surely there must be some Florida DSM'ers out there who are going to this event!

590  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  3. 95gsxfl

95gsxfl Probationary Member

Joined Sep 21, 2011
    estero, Florida
    I heard that there's a sort of meet in Buckingham sometime toward the end of the month. Anybody out there have any info about this, When/Where? Finally got my GSX o the road, Tuner did a crapy job on it and needs more work, but runs. Let me know. I', in Bonita Springs now. 239-464-1455

4. jpv91120

jpv91120 Proven Member

Joined Apr 16, 2011
    Naples, Florida
    I don't know anything about a buckingham meet, just the one in Tampa. I am going up this Saturday morning and Chris will be there to. Unfortunately our friend who started this thread passed away in a motorcycle accident leaving my house recently. We are all having a memorial thing for him, his parents are bringing up his 4g. My 2g can't make it out because it does not have a engine yet.

Man your car spent that long in the shop and still isn't right, we all need to have a meet soon so I can check it out.

5. hurricanes71

hurricanes71 Proven Member

Joined Nov 9, 2011
    clarksville, Tennessee
    Bump has a meet come up yet? An anyone know of a good shop in fort myers area that rebuilds transmissions?

hurricanes71

208  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  6. hurricanes71

hurricanes71 Proven Member

Joined Nov 9, 2011
    clarksville, Tennessee
    Bump anyone still on here thats in ft.myers??? Tryna meet some other dsm'ers

hurricanes71

208  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  7. 1gBrunski

1gBrunski Probationary Member

Joined Dec 28, 2013
    Cape Coral, Florida
    waz good people...ive got a 91gsx fully built, im in Cape Coral. Hit me up

8. Marks-2gdsm

Marks-2gdsm Proven Member

Joined Jun 1, 2011
    fort myers, Florida
    I am still in Ft Myers, just finished getting my car together just need an exhaust and a tune so you'll see me around soon!!!!!

Street Build 8K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  9. gsxFL

gsxFL Probationary Member

Joined Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Myers, Florida
    I am in Fort Myers by Bell Tower and just picked up a 97 GSX last month... made the the dumb mistake of not fully inspecting the title and realized that the title he gave me is just a copy..... :ohdamn: im waiting on the guy to HOPEFULLY provide me with the official title and then I will be on the road :pray:

10. DJ Robu5t

DJ Robu5t Probationary Member

Joined Apr 9, 2014
    Lehigh Acres, Florida
    I'm in Lehigh, just saw this thread, got mine about 2 months ago, 97 gsx almost running great LOL

11. Ohhchhittt

Ohhchhittt Proven Member

Joined Oct 20, 2014
    Naples, Florida
    I live in Naples Florida and just picked up a 96 eclipse spyder. Who all is in Naples, ft. Myers area with DSM's. We should all meet up and hang or make a cruise of some kind. Excited to meet some fellow tuners.

Street Build 813  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM