The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My eclipse GSX in spain

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpanishDSM

Probationary Member
Oct 23, 2006
Madrid, Europe
hy everyone, i am a new member of this forum, my english is not very good but i defend myself.
1 month ago y both an :dsm: eclipse gsx 2.0 turbo awd here in spain imported from germany but its the american model. i like it very much im very proud, but i wanna now more about the eclipse i have because i dont find specification about 0-100km/h, or tq. hp etc..
the car dont have any mods i think so, but my impresion is that the car dont go that fast i think, and i dont know why?
everything seems to be ok but i think something happen to the car ( engine).:confused:
my problem is that i dont know engines parts in english im just learnig thats why i get registred to this forum so i can change opinions with the true DSM owners and that way learn more about my car and how can i moded it.

thank you all
big hug from spain:D

hy everyone, i am a new member of this forum, my english is not very good but i defend myself.
1 month ago y both an :dsm: eclipse gsx 2.0 turbo awd here in spain imported from germany but its the american model. i like it very much im very proud, but i wanna now more about the eclipse i have because i dont find specification about 0-100km/h, or tq. hp etc..
the car dont have any mods i think so, but my impresion is that the car dont go that fast i think, and i dont know why?
everything seems to be ok but i think something happen to the car ( engine).:confused:
my problem is that i dont know engines parts in english im just learnig thats why i get registred to this forum so i can change opinions with the true DSM owners and that way learn more about my car and how can i moded it.

thank you all
big hug from spain:D

hey,
I was about the same as you...with bad english,and my knowledge was :notgood: Need some time to understand what is performance and what is Rice...esp. DON´T ASK if you can blowing your BOV to atmosphere;) or you wil be :beatentodeath: ...Was 3.5 years I bought my first 2G AWD...was very proud like you:thumb:
My first mod was MBC and pushing 16PSI on rest Stock engine...Within 5months of driving my stock T25 was totaled..2-3mm Shaft play In/OUT!!(I was cooling engine after driving!)

Now Iam building 6Bolt Engine of my second DSM..90´Eclipse AWD:D

As for your car not going sooo fast..What are the symptoms???
check turbo if its okay..check for plays...Maybe is dead...Is good to have aftermarket boost gauge to know howmuch PSI you pushing

Guys in here on DSMtuners are very helpfull(from time to time....:thumb: )just.. don´t like newbie questions...

Iam from Czech republic:coy: just to know..
Venca

hey hey..welcome aboard bro...!! I'll just say this, the MOST important thing on here is USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE YOU POST A QUESTION...I've seen plenty of Moderators and Wisemen bash folks for not using it...and thats my 2 cents

hey hey..welcome aboard bro...!! I'll just say this, the MOST important thing on here is USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE YOU POST A QUESTION...I've seen plenty of Moderators and Wisemen bash folks for not using it...and thats my 2 cents

Yup I agree. I actually used the search function to figure out you were from Spain...:thumb:

Your pictures aren't showing up. Welcome to the board.

Welcome aboard,

Can't wait to see some pics :D

It's amazing how DSMtuners has reached across different countries to help others become one with a huge group of people.

Welcome.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back